Set Intentions For Your Business In 2021
Get clear on what worked in 2020 and what didn’t; then, evaluate how you can cut out the excess in your life, manage necessities in your business, and pursue the things you want in life and work.
Maybe you didn’t accomplish everything you wanted to last year. Maybe you broke every resolution. Not this year. This year you’re ready. This year you’re setting intentions and building a framework to follow through. This is your year, and you are going to SLAY IT!
Below are some examples of business intentions:
- I enjoy what I have and be able to give as freely as I want.
- I want to be generous to my full potential without fear.
- I work hard and play hard. I don’t do anything half way and feel life is the greatest blessing.
- I want a business that has a solid reputation in the community with partners that are equally minded.
- I want a business that is profitable.
- I am ethical, create, I position myself in win/win situations and build solid relationships on and offline.
Determining your business intention can be no easy feat. Take time, craft your intention by making a vision board or journaling to ensure you are capturing all the elements of your why.
After you listen to the podcast and you’ve worked through the prompts, map out your own 2021 intentions for your business and how you are going to accomplish them.
I’d love to hear your thoughts!
Subscribed to >>>The Goal Slayer Podcast <<< to get notified when new episodes are uploaded!